User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Writing Tips Re: Local Miracle

    I wouldn't volunteer, as it seems rather... strange, I guess. I'd be interested in finding out how it went, though.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Aww! You guys are too kind. :) Btw, I can take requests for avatars and stuff, so if you want one just let me know.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    Wow, she is very cute. ^_^ Her hand looks a bit odd though.

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Thanks Kitkat. That was a fun one to make. :) So, remember the Deathly Hallows cover I made for that contest? Well I decided to go for a more properly ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental: chapter 3

    "Kevin!" Yelled Elena. "Your okay!" Don't capitalize "yelled" (or any other equivalent of "said") as it's part of the same sentence as the spoken words. :) "A dark force shall ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Earlier today, I spent a dreadful amount Of time at chem lab. (soo bad :P)

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Trickster's Choice

    I haven't read it... I might, but I didn't much like any other of Tamora Pierce's books, so I'm not sure... Btw, there's already a thread for this book just ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Red

    As soon as I saw the 40's, I had to read on. ^_^ You might consider putting the character's thoughts in italics, to make it distinct from the narrative portion. ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konichiwa, let's get drunk. X3

    Yay! Hehe, Newfieland... I used to live around there. Welcome to YWS, I hope you'll enjoy it here.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Premission to come aboard?

    Hello, TT! I've never been into Star Trek.. But welcome!

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Golden Compass . I read it once before, several years ago, but decided now was a good time to re-read it because 1) I just finished the three Sally ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Nice! I especially like that cute little bee. ^_^

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Senses

    Oooh... Interesting. I don't really do too good a job of incorporating all of them either. I think I mostly do the predictable sight, sound, and temperature. Though, a while ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you're unable to eat any. I wish my conductor wasn't a jerk.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Assailed #2

    I think you did a good job at the beginning of depicting the conflict and chemistry between the two characters. :) But as Elein said, there are some spelling, grammar, ...

    Feb 4, 2007


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office