User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Waiting for the Dawn

    [I've written scarily little lately. o_O But, here's a Harry Potter fanfic from a few months ago. Contains Deathly Hallows spoilers.] " Although you've left, the light's still on... " ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    I used to try to do an average of once day at least. Hopefully I can get back into that habit.

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Well I kinda unexpectedly disappeared without saying bye properly. XD But, now that final exams are over, I'm back! And I seem to have a lot of catching up to ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Voldemort. Because I re-watched Revenge of the Sith not long ago and I still feel so sad XD Would aliens really want to kill us?

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    6/10... It's not an actual word... Edit: Oops, that was to Kaz. 8/10 for loco. I actually like that word (and I saw Flicka). ^_^ Defenestration

    Mar 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Trinity Test

    First off, kudos for taking on this topic. ^_^ I've always found the events and people of that era to be fascinating. They were on the brink of changing history ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Some Musical Aid

    Be warned that I tend to be sucktastic at reading ledger lines, but from what I can see, it is a C#. The note preceeding it is a G#, and ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Attention to Detail

    Great tip! Thanks for posting it. And -- Though the similarities between YWS and Navy SEAL training are admittedly slim That made me laugh ^_^

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I'd imagine her to have red hair and hooded eyes... She seems slow and quiet and maybe a little boring, but she hides many secrets and is actually quite quick-thingking. ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I picture a young, blonde boy who's somehow very insightful for his age. Karita

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: COSMONAUT //jack of all trades

    Whoa... This is some fantastic stuff, Meep! The gate is especially good. I like the photography too... The doll and the elephant are cute.

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Uh poem abut jebus

    The spelling and punctuation is extremely poor, and I doubt this sort of crude rhyming even counts as poetry. Not to mention the insulting message...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 'We Want This Polar Bear Dead' Say Animal Rights Lobby

    That is just utterly idiotic. If he's happy and healthy, how can they think he ought to be dead?

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Butterfly Tattoo

    Well no, not obsessed , but since it's conveniently located in the corner of my browser, I do end up using it often. :P

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but the feeling of guilt and worthlessness drives you insane. ^_~ I wish I was going somewhere fun today.

    Mar 18, 2007


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary