User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does the exotic plant appreciate natural fertilizer?

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    syrup

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Damsel

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    ShadowTwit--I'm pretty sure the people here will be able to help you. ;) Welcome! Have fun. Theruralruins--nice username! Your story sounds interesting. Welcome to YWS.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Welcome, Qamar! Nice to meet you. Enjoy the site!

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Welcome, Maria! I hope you'll like it here. You can feel free to PM me if you need help, a critique, or someone to chat with. :)

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Impossible Dream

    First off, use a spellcheck. :) You might also want to read this , about punctuation in dialogue. Looks like you could have an interesting story going here, though I ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ileana

    An intriguing, chilling start... Though I agree that the beginning was quite slow and not all that engaging. Maybe trimming down her introspective thoughts would make it a bit better? ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cia and Myere - Chapter 1

    This was actually quite good. It kept me interested once it got going. I think the beginning could be better though--a character being woken up is a somewhat overused way ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Island

    The Wizeman Echelon prepared for death. For some reason "Wizeman" made me laugh, and I'm guessing that wasn't the effect you were going for, lol. I think it was because ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Adding to that ^ You've hissed all your mystery lessons and tasted two whole worms. And-- Let me sew you to your sheet.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to turn a Steno pad into a brain-juicer:

    Oooh, cool. I do something like this. Well, with a somewhat larger notebook, and a pencil. I can't stand the Sharpie smell. :D But I may try it this way ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello, welcome! :D

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Aw, thanks Jenna! Sure. :) I'm assuming that character's name is Fai? :lol: Here's what I made, let me know if you want anything different.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Golden Smoke

    Underneath Giza, Egypt, 1997 The glyphs were smaller here, and more crowded. It was as if their creator had been running out of time and space, but still had much ...

    Feb 7, 2007


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr