User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    Ooh! Your work all sounds really interesting. I look forward to reading some of it!

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    The AGPoTCToS approached the pancake, his arms outstretched and his eyes glistening with appetite. "Oh no you don't!" shouted John. He leaped towards the cannibal, but stubbed his toe and ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Mosquito

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    I read the first one... It was pretty good, but as you said it was a little juvenile so I didn't really feel driven to read the rest of them. ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Inevitabilities - Chapter One

    managed to make climb Make climb? he emerged in his typical attire: loose fitting jeans, some dark colored t-shirt, and black boots. It is said that the exterior appearance can ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hope you enjoy

    In all these spots, and ones like them: who called themselves, Purebloods The leader of these Purebloods was called, Mesin His two closest friends were twins called, Dofur and Fosur ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Headaches and sneezes, Shivering, aching, and cold, I wish he was here.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Losing an essential item of clothing, certainly! People say stupid things in speeches in front of crowds all the time, with minimum embarassment--they're called politicians." - Felicity Would you be ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Felicity to Émon : I have no idea what's going on, dear. I was rather hoping you could tell me! Felicity's answering machine : If you're one of the brats, ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    JRR Tolkien JK Rowling Philip Pullman Terry Pratchett Susan Cooper Libba Bray Diana Wynne Jones CS Lewis Garth Nix Edit: and Ursula LeGuin! How do I keep forgetting her.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Research Re: Linky-Links

    Awesome! Thanks for sharing those, they're very helpful.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Phoenix

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond

    Does the reader need to be told character's height and weight in the very first paragraph? I think not. It's not a very gripping start; focus more on your characters' ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The Toothpaste Tragedy

    So sad and funny, lol. But I agree, make it longer! :D

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Revolution

    Feb 15, 2007


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson