User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar

    I really like these, wish I could draw my own Avatar... You are really talented. Im just having the problem of changing the size when I get onto the laptop ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    I really like these, make me smile and you've used a range of different images of different things instead of the normal photographs you see on here, haha. I love ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mom's flowers/ plants.

    I really like these. They're are truly beautiful and well focused. Though I think you should try and experiment more with light, use the day and night to ur advantage. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yes, Even More Pictures

    You are a really talented photographer. Each picture shows emotion and feeling and the focus and light are used perfectly. I loved the flowers, they're beautiful and the way the ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing The 'OK' Hand Gesture

    I like it, you've added good detail to it. Though I think more shadding is needed. Normally if I try to draw hands I look at my own in the ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kimono Boy

    I really do love this and I find the detail on it fantastic. His face is so realistic, it jumps out at me and I feel like he's watching me ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon and Tiger

    Wow I really like these. The detail on thems great and the way the faces are structured gives a slightly fearsome image. To be honest when I first saw the ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    Really useful, im going to try this as soon as I find a picture I really like. Id been wondering since I joined how to get a good Avvie, though ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Trapped In A Box

    I like this, it made me giggle. The facial expression is used really well and the way the body is twisted in the box show shes desperate to get out ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    I really like this and its a sweet gift for your mother, However I think it could of done with a little shading and I feel the wrists are a ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch for Hawk's Sister (The Struggle)

    Wow, Just wow wow wow! I love the detail of this, the hand is so fantastically done it feels more realistic then drawn. The thumb is well done, I just ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Disapearing Hearts

    I'm not really sure what to make about this, I was basically bored and thought i'd be random. Though I do really like this 8)

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Look a Helicopter

    I really like these. You really do have a strong talent for this type of art :) They made me smile and the colouring is well placed and detail is ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Destruction

    I was just looking at this old ring of mine and thinking how its still beautiful eventhough its battered. I admit some editing had happened but I felt it needed ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Orange V2.0

    I really liked this, and the colouring use was a great idea as if it was me I would of most likely used red but thats a more commonly used ...

    Jan 7, 2011


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger