User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes And A Villain

    These are so cute and really make me giggle!!! And Sylar OMG :D he's so amazing. You made the evil of his nature shine. Meh, I miss Heroes :( Love ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheetah sketch

    Wow, I love the detail on this. Its beautiful. I just love cheetahs, they are gorgeous creatures. At first I didnt notice the cub under the big one but once ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Alice in Wonderland

    Wow, I really like these. They make me smile. Its really playful and the lighting and forest is used to your advantage. Also the cheeky facial expressions make me giggle. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ninja Chick

    I really like this, Its different. The body work is really good and the detailing is perfectly used, you also managed to really use shading to your advantage and make ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned Bride

    I really like this. Its different. Makes me smile. Though I do know how hard it can be to add exact detail on the computer I think the face could ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bailey in Ia Window

    I like this, its really lovely. The focus is good and the unfocusing around the edges really brings your attention to Bailey(?) The way you've also captured it as him ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Leaves...

    Wow. I love these. The colouring is amazing and the way you captured the light is beautifully done. Makes me really smile. I really love the second and third one ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Neko

    I really like this. The expression on the face is lovely. Though shading would be good and you could use the eyes a little bit more to show emotion. The ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset (:

    This is a really lovely photograph. It catches the light bautifully. Makes me smile :) The colouring is gorgeous aswell, its vibrant. Also the way its taken makes the angle ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    Wow. You have real talent. I wish I could sketch like you. The detail is amazing. How you did the shading was perfect. Also you clearly showed emotion in his ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Birds

    Awwww, these are adorable, seriously cute! They make me smile, I love pictures like this. Once again beautiful artwork Hunni! :) Your talent doesnt stop. I just love how the ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings

    Wow wow wow, did I forget to say WOW! I love these, I was going to put which ones I like most down but I love them all. You are ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bear Prince

    Wow, I really love this, the imagery works really well and the blending is superb. I can really see a story with this. Makes me smile. The colouring is used ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Buds n' Flowers.

    I really love these photographs. The focus, lighting, detail and editing is really well used and provoks a great deal of emotion. Makes me smile and the colouring really makes ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers :) lol

    I took these both and one was edited one wasnt but I really like them :)

    Jan 9, 2011


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness