User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of a Forgotten Marionette

    I liked this, its a beautiful piece. The shadowing is really good and I love how its a doll but looks very much like a real life person. I do, ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Stuff

    Wow... Just, Wow. Beautiful work, you have a real talent for this. Yes the sizing was slightly annoying as I would have like to see all of each sketch at ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beatrix Potter drawings.

    Beautiful work. I love the colouring of the Robin that you have done, its really strong. You have captured her work in your own really well, and I would have ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stone Mountain

    These are some really good photographs. I like the use of black and white imagery. You've captured real emotion and I giggled a little at the second photograph. :) I ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dance in the club

    I like this piece of artwork, its different. Though I do think you could have used a little more emotion on her face. Apart from that its a good piece. ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dude...

    I did this while very bored one day. I know its not a good piece of artistic work but it made my mates giggle so hope you think its ok ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Girls

    Once again beautiful pictures! :) They have really vibrant colouring and the detail in the faces is simple yet it shows a great deal of emotion. I especially liked Claire ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Avenger comic teaser

    Its a cool use of imagery but I didnt really understand what was happening, it lacked detail. I think you need explain your idea more in the text and imagery, ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Work

    CORRECTED :D

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Work

    THATS cause my net messed up how do i delete it???

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Work

    Hope you like these Sketches. The Camera is Rubbish so you may not be able to see any of the details but I hope you like them :)

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    I really like this, the colouring is sooo vibrant. I also love the facial expression, it looks like me when im listening to music but a boy :D haha. I ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Deanna

    Beautiful! Amazing! Awesome! Wow! :D I love the colouring, you didnt go overboard, you kept it simple. And the eyes are superb. A really good drawing. Though I do think ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Jackelyn

    Awwww shes adorable :) The photography is really good, I love the lighting. The eyes are good. You have a real talent seriously :) Makes me smile. Haha. I also ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pets

    Awwww you're kittens are soooo cute, the detail on them is fabulous and the colouring. I love the cat with the fish you've done the shading really well it makes ...

    Jan 9, 2011


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis