User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eyes have fooled the heart before

    Wow, I loved this piece of poetry. The structure was well done and it kept me reading and didnt let my mind wander. You used detail well and I felt ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love II (Rebellion)

    I liked this. Its a strong emotional piece. Its also short and sweet. Kept me reading though I did gain a little bit of confusion at the begining but once ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Girls

    Once again beautiful pictures! :) They have really vibrant colouring and the detail in the faces is simple yet it shows a great deal of emotion. I especially liked Claire ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Fall Beneath One's Shadow

    Wow, a really emotional piece of poetry. The imagery is strong and I actually really enjoyed the structure that in the end was used as it felt to me to ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Have Your God

    Wow, I really like this piece. Its really detailed and emotional. I can feel how the begger feels and the ignorance of the people who walk past. What you have ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Avenger comic teaser

    Its a cool use of imagery but I didnt really understand what was happening, it lacked detail. I think you need explain your idea more in the text and imagery, ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Are You Ready To Die? (Linked to Beautiful Yet Sinister)

    Hope you like this. I have slightly linked it to Beautiful Yet Sinister, though it wont be clear in the beginning. And if you get confused by the last line, ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Work

    CORRECTED :D

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Work

    THATS cause my net messed up how do i delete it???

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Work

    Hope you like these Sketches. The Camera is Rubbish so you may not be able to see any of the details but I hope you like them :)

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Winter Skies

    A beautiful piece of poetry. I loved the imagery of it. Made me smile though it was quite dark. Structure was also good though I do think a little bit ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    I really like this, the colouring is sooo vibrant. I also love the facial expression, it looks like me when im listening to music but a boy :D haha. I ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Deanna

    Beautiful! Amazing! Awesome! Wow! :D I love the colouring, you didnt go overboard, you kept it simple. And the eyes are superb. A really good drawing. Though I do think ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Jackelyn

    Awwww shes adorable :) The photography is really good, I love the lighting. The eyes are good. You have a real talent seriously :) Makes me smile. Haha. I also ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Guided (Introduction)

    I started writing this ages back and its been something that i've been expanding on for actually quite a few years in my head. Tell me what you think about ...

    Jan 9, 2011


Carpe Diem
— Catullus