User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Piece Of Perfection

    Ok, not my strongest piece but had a lot of writers block. Plus I dont know if you count this as romantic or not. Anyway hope you enjoy! :) Everyone ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing Hands

    I really like these. I'm rubbish at drawing hands but you've done these really well. I like the detail and the shadings and I especially enjoyed the second one. I ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    Wow, just wow, wow, wow. This is a really beautiful piece. The colouring is really amazing and I think you perfected the shading. I like how the wings seem to ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anastasia :)

    Wow, what a lovely piece. I love the colouring and I thought it was very well drawn. Was it by hand or a computer program? However, I do think you ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of a Forgotten Marionette

    I liked this, its a beautiful piece. The shadowing is really good and I love how its a doll but looks very much like a real life person. I do, ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Stuff

    Wow... Just, Wow. Beautiful work, you have a real talent for this. Yes the sizing was slightly annoying as I would have like to see all of each sketch at ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beatrix Potter drawings.

    Beautiful work. I love the colouring of the Robin that you have done, its really strong. You have captured her work in your own really well, and I would have ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stone Mountain

    These are some really good photographs. I like the use of black and white imagery. You've captured real emotion and I giggled a little at the second photograph. :) I ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dance in the club

    I like this piece of artwork, its different. Though I do think you could have used a little more emotion on her face. Apart from that its a good piece. ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: free

    Hey I really enjoyed this poem. It flowed well and kept me reading. The only thing I will point out is you're "I" 's, you need to capitalize them or ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Last hope CHAPTER one, two and three

    I really enjoyed these chapters and I really think you should write more of these. Serious talent and possibility here, i'm not just saying that. I do think more detail ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: (Zombies) I need a title

    This is really good! You have a talent in writing, haha. The Zombie idea you played I origionally thought was just going to be overplayed but I really like how ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dude...

    I did this while very bored one day. I know its not a good piece of artistic work but it made my mates giggle so hope you think its ok ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You (Without) Me.

    A really good piece of poetry. Its shows emotion and I love the imagery used. Though I would have loved to have read more and a little bit more detail ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First post, just expressing emotion, not very good :/

    I really liked this piece of poetry. It was really emotional and quite a strong piece. Though I didnt think it flowed as best as it could. It seemed a ...

    Jan 10, 2011


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats