User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Dream

    Wow, a beautiful piece of poetry. I love the imagery in it, and also yet again its simple yet powerful. I love: Cradled by the Lustrous sunset? Its so amazing. ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Etcetera

    Wow, I like the watercolour, its beautiful and simple. Also nice Violin, haha. Its really cool. I also think the domino heart is different and lovely though I think a ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Norbert Beaver!

    Wow, I remember him!!!!!! :O Thats from ages back, young memories flowing back to me... WOAH MIND MASH!!! Anyway sorry for the random little rant -ish. Haha. Plus amazing sketch ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ink Blotches

    Wow, an amazing piece. Really strong imagery and I really really like how its structured. Simple yet powerful. Makes me smile. Though I do think it could be slightly longer ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: the only reason(first draft??)

    Wow. Thats quite a powerful piece. Some really strong imagery, it kept me reading and I really did like the structure. Though I also felt it was missing something. You're ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wales

    Took these while in Wales. I like them :) I do have more from that trip but there mostly me and my boyfriend and didnt think you'd want to see ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: guilt

    I really liked this, its quite a powerful piece. The imagery is really strong and you have some good descriptions, though I think you could add more. I also like ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smoking Kills

    Wow, a really powerful piece I think. I love the detail on it though I do think it could be slightly stronger. Just the colouring slightly darker to give a ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    Wow, some beautiful photography here. The colouring is quite amazing and the lighting you have used it lovely. However, I would of like to have seen how you could of ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Find obese pigeons here.

    Wow. Some beautiful photography here. I love the way you've captured the light in each piece and the colouring is quite vibrant. It really makes me smile :) I also ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Floating islands

    Wow, this is really amazing and quite gorgeous. :) You have really made it flow into one and catch the light of each piece without overdoing it which can be ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Humanity

    Wow, a really powerful piece. I love the structure of it and it brings back lots of good views that some may have forgotten. Its a really good subject to ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime...?

    I really love this piece. Its sooooo emotional. The colouring is really beautifully done and the way you have designed it provoks emotion. Plus the writing reminds me of some ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No Poetry?

    Haha, this really made me giggle and I loved its descriptive ways. Its structure is really well thought out aswell. It puts across some strong views. You should really submit ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anyone Would If Lonely

    I really liked this poem. I do however, feel like it could be expanded on and find some immature comments quite rubbish. I found its simplicity quite relaxing and enjoyable. ...

    Jan 14, 2011


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes