User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Art & Photography Re: Photo's Of Fun Times

    These picture's we're both taken when I was having a giggle, the Martin Johnson one was taken at a Boyslikegirls concert and I just loved how the light caught him ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other Re: A woman, who sounded like a man? read on to find out!

    Lmao, did this actually happen? :') It made me really giggle, but I would of really liked more detail of your emotions and more of what you were actually seeing ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other Re: heart of the rat

    Hey, I really liked this. Though yeah, you really do need to capitalize your letters because it can distract the reader from the story itself that you are writing which ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The tree Ballet

    I liked this. It was different. I do however, believe it could be more powerful, I like the detail but I do think it was slightly lacking. I could feel ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I Play The Piano

    A beautiful piece. The imagery and structure is simplistic yet powerful aswell. It brings across an array of emotion while also bringing forward some flashes of the memories that are ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Earthquake

    Wow, I really like this piece of poetry. Its simple yet powerful. I do however think you could of added more verses cause, though I know its meant to be ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Love Beyond Compare

    Shawn... She lies there. Screaming. Crying. Fighting. I watch her through the hospital glass. My hands fixed into fists as I try to stay in control. I feel like breaking ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: music love hart

    You know I love this one hunni. :) I love the detail of it and how it twists and turns. The detailing of the musical notes. This would really look ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: By the Light of the Moon

    Wow, these are gorgeous!!! I always try to take pictures of the moon but it never works. Where are you to get the sky so clear? I mean you can ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lifeline

    Wow, I like this, you always post good work. Its emotional and quite Dark I think. Though would of really liked to have been able to of read more, like ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Giants in the Forest

    Wow, these are beautiful. The colours so vibrant and the lighting is perfectly captured in each picture. Though might I suggest you try different times of day. May provoke some ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Am Not A Monster Afterall

    Thank you for the comments on this piece of writing, I have removed it for awhile for personal purposes (nothing bad btw, haha) I am planning to edit it and ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Moon

    I like this piece. Its calming and simple. The imagery is good, however, I would like more detail in it as I thought it was slightly lacking. Just thought the ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Done Feeling Sorry For You

    Wow, I love this. Short and sweet and emotional. I feel the pain yet also the power the person feels at the end for being done. However, I would like ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: To Dwell, To Live?

    Wow, this was quickly writen?? Thats actually hard to believe as its an amazing piece. The detail in it is writen perfectly and it kept me reading to the end ...

    Jan 17, 2011


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett