User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    I liked this, it was quite powerful. I also liked the length of it, short and sweet. The detail was nice also, put some good images in my head of ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Help! Help! Help! (Not really)

    Wow, I liked this, it was really amusing. Kept me giggling all the way through and it has some strong imagery in it which was used with simple detail. I ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Error 401

    I really liked this a lot, it was certainly different but really enjoyable. I liked the structure of it, it was detailed yet didn't add to much to ruin it. ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Peace At Last

    A little poem I wrote with my Boyfriend while relaxing, I know its not my best but we like it :) Together we lie in bed for two, our bodies ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Passion

    I like this, short and powerful in its views. Also the structure was nice though I do think a bit more length would have been nice as it didn't make ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Greatest View

    This was simple yet quite lovely. It made me smile. However I would have liked more detail to be added in it as I felt more of a desription would ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Someone To Fight For

    I liked this, I can really image it as a song. Was beautifully written and has some nice simplistic imagery. Made me smile. :) Though I did feel like it ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Tale From Someone With a Tail.

    I liked this. It was different and really did make me smile. The structure made me feel like I was reading a story however; though I do know its a ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Harp *Edit*

    I enjoyed this piece of poetry. It was different and it worked well, though I do think more descriptions could work nicely with it as I found it slightly rushed ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Write This In Misery

    I really like this. Its dark. I also like how its set out, though the structure is not consistant and apear to have a repeat it fits nicely. I also ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What Not To Do When You Have No Heart

    Wow, amazing. Truly amazing piece of writng. You really do have talent Charlotte :) I'm glad I have a friend like you who I can compare stories with, aha. But ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Simple Crush

    I'm sitting at the computer and trying not to blush. My eyes which are forced to look ahead, want to glance to my left side, where a guy I have ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ambrosia Walk

    I can wake up one day and feel like the world is against me, that everything I touch is rubbish, that I'm a lowlife and that I deserve to be ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: First Impressions of Madness

    Wow, an impressive piece. Though I don't think I get a cookie as I have no idea what its on about though the emotions and descriptions used are amazing. I ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cyborg 2: Reboot

    I liked this, it was different :) I liked the style. It showed fustration as you're trying to reboot the computer. It gave good simplistic imagery, yet with an array ...

    Jan 23, 2011


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato