User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of That Smile

    I really liked the flowing of this poem. Was simple but effective. I think it was really well thought out. The rhyming made me smile but I would really think ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Victim

    Night falls and the sky covers the surroundings in a blanket of ice cold snow. I turn and I feel a sharp pain burst through my chest then my body ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mad As A Hatter

    I like this, its unusual. A little hard to follow but I got the idea of it. Though it is slightly lacking the emotion i'd be expecting you to feel. ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    I really thought this was fantastic. It gave a real emotional feel to it of the love and pain that is to be felt. Also it has quite a powerful ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fall

    Hey, Happy New Year :) I really like this piece, give a stong detailed imagery and can place you to the place you are trying to create. However, I would ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Selfish

    This is a good piece and i'm sure what most people, including me, think in the halls. Though mines followed by alot of swearing and cursing of the younger years ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    This really made me smile. Its unique and what most of us are thinking most of the time i think! Amusing stuff like this is always good and i think ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent Demons

    I find this really good and a showing of equality in difference. Makes me smile and makes me want to read more of simular pieces :D You are talented.

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Broken's Anthem

    Wow, i can relate to this alot. Makes me think of some down moments but yet fills me back with the feelings of happiness i felt once it was sorted. ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letters to No One

    I find this to be a lovely piece of writing. Its powerful yet subtle. Made me feel like there was a more hidden meaning behind it for some reason. I ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Distant Intimacy

    He strikes a match. Then i watch solemnly as he breathes out the grey dark smoke that fumes from the pitiful long white sticks of dirt and waste, then sigh. ...

    Jan 5, 2011


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13