User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dying Love

    I liked this, short and sweet :) Though i'd of liked to read a little more it was something that made me smile and a little detail if expanded would ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chosen

    I liked this. Its different. Though I did find it slightly confusing. I had no idea what was going on and because of that fact it didnt completely grip me. ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Funeral of an Adopted Mother

    I really like this piece of writing, it has some beautiful detail imagery. I think however you could of spoke more about how she was dying, the details of why ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Want My Childhood Back

    I found this really amusing and did revert me back to a few of my own childhood memories. Going bonkers about chowmein. I found that especially funny :) it braught ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jagged Dreams

    I really liked this. Its quite a powerful piece and draws you into it as you read. You can image like you're there watching this unfold but helpless to do ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Destruction

    I was just looking at this old ring of mine and thinking how its still beautiful eventhough its battered. I admit some editing had happened but I felt it needed ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Bedside Angel

    Wow, this is really an amazing piece of poetry. Its different and powerful and gave a strong use of imagery. I felt like i was just watching the character while ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A reason, A season

    I really did like this and found it quite a interesting piece, it was quite different. Though I think it needs to flow more, had to have a more rhymatic ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Orange V2.0

    I really liked this, and the colouring use was a great idea as if it was me I would of most likely used red but thats a more commonly used ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Boy 1

    Wow this is a really talented piece of artwork. I love art and I can really see the emotion behind the eyes of the person. However i think the body ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Dear Mom (Hair Story)

    I really like this. It shows the emotions you feel and makes a good image of what was happening. The ending made me smile also, its true other things should ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Re: Why it does not have to be perfect.

    Agree'd to be honest. You've made good points, I try to review as best as possible but as my mate said, "A true writer is never happy with their own ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Reciprocation

    I really like this. Shows emotion. Theres a strong showing of feeling behind this and the ending is quite powerful. Its a good length of poem aswell and gives a ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love I (Decay)

    Wow, this is a truly amazing piece of poetry. It seriously lefted me stunned. I have read a great deal of poetry but none have captured my mind as much ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bus Stop

    I liked this. Had to read it twice to fully understand it but once I did I found it enjoyable. Made me giggle a little too, I found it dark ...

    Jan 6, 2011


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain