User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    I really like this and its a sweet gift for your mother, However I think it could of done with a little shading and I feel the wrists are a ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Golden girl.

    I love this, its structure and rhythm is fantastic and kept me reading to the end. Plus believe me when I say you have written what I have imagined happening ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch for Hawk's Sister (The Struggle)

    Wow, Just wow wow wow! I love the detail of this, the hand is so fantastically done it feels more realistic then drawn. The thumb is well done, I just ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Lucy

    I really like this, its a good idea and well written. Though I do feel like a little bit more emotional detail is needed and just a little more description ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Disapearing Hearts

    I'm not really sure what to make about this, I was basically bored and thought i'd be random. Though I do really like this 8)

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Pillows

    I really loved this and can seriously imagine it being sung. I think the structure is correct, for as you said, being sung slow. It makes me smile at the ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: After the Blast

    You really do have a talent for poetry. This is a really strong piece giving more powerful imagery and a great sense of feeling. It really took me in, though ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Powerful Vice

    I really like this, its a strong piece and gives a great deal of detailed imagery. I could really imagine what was being said. It did confused me slightly nearing ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: [Sacred Blood Bk;1] Midnight Blood

    Wow, just wow. I really love this. Its seriously something I would read, it captured me from the start. Though I do feel like it could be a little longer ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Black Holes

    This is a confusing yet powerful piece, its strong imagery kept me interested but I found it hard to follow to begin with. hounds of hell for gases and rocks ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to the Bench

    I like this, simple yet descriptive. Though I think it could be stronger as a longer piece of poetry as I would of liked to of read more. I have ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Miss You

    You certainly have real talent for poetry. Each piece has its inviduality and captures you're mind. I find this one makes me smile and recall past memories, its got good ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow Adrift

    I like this and find the imagery to be quite strong. Though with the first few lines I found it hard to capture me but after that I found myself ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Look a Helicopter

    I really like these. You really do have a strong talent for this type of art :) They made me smile and the colouring is well placed and detail is ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Symptoms of love

    I liked this, made me smile and gave me a idea of the emotion you we're feeling while writing this. The only thing that it bugging me is: that we ...

    Jan 7, 2011


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday