User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to the Summer Sun

    I liked this alot, it was beautiful and well structure and yeah, just an enjoyable piece overall. It kept me reading till the end as it kept me captured in ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Concrete Paved out World

    I really liked this, It was different. I found the structure to work well with the piece as it felt well built. Though I do think one or two more ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If I Had Wings

    I liked this, it was lovely, made me smile. The imagery of it was nice and it kept me reading to the end the way it flowed in my opinion, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Respectfully Moving On

    I really liked this poem. It was nice. I also liked the structure as it kept flowing and the detail was nice, It was simple yet strong, made me smile ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How sad is the peacock!

    I really liked this, it was different. I also liked the simple structure of it, it really did keep me reading, it was beautiful. The imagery made me smile too, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Children of the Sea

    Wow, beautiful. Truly beautiful. Its an amazing piece of poetry and the imagery is just gorgeously fitted with the title. I felt like I was truly part of it, like ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bleed

    I liked this, it was well thought out. I also liked the structure of it, it was simple yet kept me, personally, reading. The idea of it was good too ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Painful Admittance

    I like this, Its structure is good and well thought out and the detail is fabulous. Its different. I can also tell you spent a great deal of time on ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Crush Ate My Homework

    This made me giggle, I really enjoyed it. It was different and the structure worked well with the flow the poem. I also liked the imagery it gave and found ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Declare Not Your Love

    I liked this, it was a beautiful poem. The structure of it was nice and it gave great imagery that kept me hooked till the end. I felt like I ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Highway

    I liked this, it was nice and simple yet had some good imagery I think. Kept my mind open. It also made me smile the stucture of it as it ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dying Darkness (revised)

    I really liked this, it was powerful yet also different. I liked the structure of it as it fitted well. Also the imagery was gorgeous (for lack of a better ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silly Me

    I liked this, it made me smile. Its a good piece of poetry and the idea is good, I also like the structure, it works well with the poem. I ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Darkness of Happiness

    I liked this, it gave some good imagery. The detailing on it was well placed and the structure flowed with it to give a true feeling of what you were ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Faces From The Past

    I liked this, it was a really lovely poem. I found it to be strong and the structure fitted well with it, kept it flowing. I also liked the simplistic ...

    Jan 30, 2011


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore