User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Narrative Poetry Re: And Then They Live On

    I love this, it gets straight to the point without being to brutal. I think the structure is used really well too, its simple and hold detail and keeps you ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar

    I really like these, wish I could draw my own Avatar... You are really talented. Im just having the problem of changing the size when I get onto the laptop ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    I really like these, make me smile and you've used a range of different images of different things instead of the normal photographs you see on here, haha. I love ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mom's flowers/ plants.

    I really like these. They're are truly beautiful and well focused. Though I think you should try and experiment more with light, use the day and night to ur advantage. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yes, Even More Pictures

    You are a really talented photographer. Each picture shows emotion and feeling and the focus and light are used perfectly. I loved the flowers, they're beautiful and the way the ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time

    Yet again a fabulous piece of work, it makes me smile and I love the imagery given. You are really good at doing this type of poetry. Is time eternal? ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing The 'OK' Hand Gesture

    I like it, you've added good detail to it. Though I think more shadding is needed. Normally if I try to draw hands I look at my own in the ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tears of a Broken Soul

    I like this piece, short and sweet and straight to the point. The structure of it is well done aswell, it gives a small space of time to review each ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Hidden Treasure

    An abandoned house holds the artwork of the past, each of its rooms stripped bare and covered in a blanket of weeds, grass and mold. Ceilings fallen with thanks to ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kimono Boy

    I really do love this and I find the detail on it fantastic. His face is so realistic, it jumps out at me and I feel like he's watching me ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: maybe it's just me

    I do like this. But I found it hard to follow and it a little muddled. I am at a wonder of what was actually happening and what this was ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Y.O.U

    I did enjoy this, however, I would of liked it to flow a little more as I found it hard to get into and get the feeling of. The imagery ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon and Tiger

    Wow I really like these. The detail on thems great and the way the faces are structured gives a slightly fearsome image. To be honest when I first saw the ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    Really useful, im going to try this as soon as I find a picture I really like. Id been wondering since I joined how to get a good Avvie, though ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Trapped In A Box

    I like this, it made me giggle. The facial expression is used really well and the way the body is twisted in the box show shes desperate to get out ...

    Jan 7, 2011


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues