User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Art & Photography Re: Love Birds

    Awwww, these are adorable, seriously cute! They make me smile, I love pictures like this. Once again beautiful artwork Hunni! :) Your talent doesnt stop. I just love how the ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful Yet Sinister

    Remember the pain of your first heartbreak? I feel it right now but its not with my first. I'm sitting in tears recalling my best friend. The shine of his ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings

    Wow wow wow, did I forget to say WOW! I love these, I was going to put which ones I like most down but I love them all. You are ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bear Prince

    Wow, I really love this, the imagery works really well and the blending is superb. I can really see a story with this. Makes me smile. The colouring is used ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Buds n' Flowers.

    I really love these photographs. The focus, lighting, detail and editing is really well used and provoks a great deal of emotion. Makes me smile and the colouring really makes ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One last beat, Drumming heart of mine

    I like this piece, short and sweet, though saying that I would of like to have read more. But I really like the imagery you have used, I feel like ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers :) lol

    I took these both and one was edited one wasnt but I really like them :)

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foot prints in the snow

    I really liked this, short and sweet, made me smile. It has really strong imagery and I felt like I was staring and watching :) You have a real talent. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not god, but commander of gods

    I like this, its different. Though I dont completely understand it, the imagery is great but I think the detail could be a little stronger to give a better understanding ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Of A Leaf

    I like this piece, you gave the leaf a life and a death that was more human then most would. It helped me feel the pain. The feelings were realing ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: White Wall

    I like this, its different. However, it did confuse me slightly and I felt the structure a little muddled and I got lost to where I was several times. As ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Monsters Are Real

    Ignore this lil comment box, a nice person showed me how to edit a small mistake with the edit button... My brain sometimes doesnt think...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Monsters Are Real

    Eyes glistening, A small hand in his. Palm sweating, Paranoia begins. Taken while waiting, The child will soon be missed. Time ticking, A parent soon arives. Girl humming, Pace calm ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Better Things To Come

    Hey Hunni :D I told you to join!!! Haha, and I had no idea how talented you were. I love this, the imagery is amazing, it made me smile and ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Those 16 days

    I liked it, but i felt it could be made stronger. I think you could add more detail to it as I felt my mind and interest wander slightly. Though ...

    Jan 8, 2011


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale