User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Art & Photography Re: My Pets

    Awwww you're kittens are soooo cute, the detail on them is fabulous and the colouring. I love the cat with the fish you've done the shading really well it makes ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Unknown Blues

    This I just did while bored but I liked it :) It doesnt make much sense but enjoy I hope. The beating of my heart, It increases just as the ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes And A Villain

    These are so cute and really make me giggle!!! And Sylar OMG :D he's so amazing. You made the evil of his nature shine. Meh, I miss Heroes :( Love ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Wish

    I really love this piece of poetry. Makes me smile and actually really reflects some emotions that I have started feelings recently. Its a beautiful piece. I seriously wish I ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The In-Between

    Wow, I really love this poem. The imagery is beautiful. You have used a great deal of detail. I think the structure you've used was well placed and it felt ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Promise

    I really do like this, it makes me smile. However, I do feel like it could of been lengthened and you could of used more imagery and detail to give ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheetah sketch

    Wow, I love the detail on this. Its beautiful. I just love cheetahs, they are gorgeous creatures. At first I didnt notice the cub under the big one but once ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Alice in Wonderland

    Wow, I really like these. They make me smile. Its really playful and the lighting and forest is used to your advantage. Also the cheeky facial expressions make me giggle. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ninja Chick

    I really like this, Its different. The body work is really good and the detailing is perfectly used, you also managed to really use shading to your advantage and make ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned Bride

    I really like this. Its different. Makes me smile. Though I do know how hard it can be to add exact detail on the computer I think the face could ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bailey in Ia Window

    I like this, its really lovely. The focus is good and the unfocusing around the edges really brings your attention to Bailey(?) The way you've also captured it as him ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Leaves...

    Wow. I love these. The colouring is amazing and the way you captured the light is beautifully done. Makes me really smile. I really love the second and third one ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Neko

    I really like this. The expression on the face is lovely. Though shading would be good and you could use the eyes a little bit more to show emotion. The ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset (:

    This is a really lovely photograph. It catches the light bautifully. Makes me smile :) The colouring is gorgeous aswell, its vibrant. Also the way its taken makes the angle ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    Wow. You have real talent. I wish I could sketch like you. The detail is amazing. How you did the shading was perfect. Also you clearly showed emotion in his ...

    Jan 9, 2011


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus