User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    You can't have air, too. That's part of Bella's power.

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY I watched Pete flirt with Grandy Jain. It made me want to puke. I hated how other girls--even Hannah--flirted with guys. It made me sick. It wasn't like I ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY: I turned my hands over on the desk. Mr. Walters' class always made me want to attack my desk, just to have something to focus on. My stupid pale ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Name: Whitney but people call her Snow White Appearance: Extremely fair skin, turquoise eyes, long black hair, extremely pretty (the fairest in the land) Age: 14 Background: Whit has a ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Wait, I forgot to say that Bella has a bit of a temper, and tends to execute dark humour when irritated. However, she's typically easygoing and flexible. Her first dragon, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Name: Bella Age: 14 (the youngest Dragon Rider) Gender: Female Creature: Elf Rank: Corpral Hair: Black with a blue tint Eyes: Violet Any other noticable features: Star tattoo on forehead ...

    Jun 1, 2008


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon