User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I couldn't believe Cowboy actually brought me back to this damn place. I paced in my tent. According to the position of the sun, which wasn't up yet, it ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ Qiira flew in the clouds above me as I ran on the water, which was now ice. I don't see why we have to go seperately , she said. ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY I couldn't see anything past James Quinn. I was focused; completely in my game. It was my serve. I whipped the ball over the net. James swung, and missed. ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ Halfway back, Cowboy paused. "You're really not scared of me?" I smiled. "Not at all." I struggled to reach up and kiss him. He wouldn't let me. "I'm a ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY I brought Daisy, my golden retriever, to tennis. She sat in the front seat of Theo's car with her pink tongue hanging out of her mouth. Hannah and I ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ I stroked Qiira's back as we crossed over the Desert of Athanasia. I wonder where Ari is , Qiira said. I had been wondering the same thing. Can you ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I ran. The wind blew through my hair, and against my face, trying to keep me in the only place I could ever despise. It seemed like hours before ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~JEWEL~ Cowboy was kissing me passionately, and then, suddenly, we stopped. I could see the regret in his eyes. Were my insights wrong? Did he not love me as I ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Jewel is in love with cowboy, too! ~JEWEL~ The circus tent was empty. Thank god , I thought, and I slipped through the entrance. A spotlight still shone like a ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Am I still allowed to join???? If so: Name: Jewel Fantasii (that's what Rusty named her when they found her) Age: 15 Appearance: She has a metallic "jewel-bright" star tattooed ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY As I had predicted, Sleepy couldn't resist dishing the dirt on her and Phil's kiss. She gave me all the dirty details. All of them. "Then, in History, he ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY I heard cheering from the guys' table, and I turned around. Hannah. Phillip. Kissing. I think my heart stopped. Why couldn't it be like that for me and Harry? ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Can I take Pete??

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY After gym, in the sweaty cafeteria filled with teenage-boy-BO, Hannah confronted me. "OH. MY. GOD!" she squealed. "Did Phillip just ask to kiss me, or did Phillip just ask ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ooh. I found the perfect picture for Bella and Qiira. By the way, Billy, that's okay, it's just that we should all have different powers!!!! :D

    Jun 4, 2008


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace