User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *I forgot to explain. Bella's first dragon, Hiro, hatched for her on her fourth birthday. Wait, does that seem unreallistic, please tell me. I didn't mean to say that Hiro ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I hated that piano. Utterly hated it. I wandered back to my tent after the little memorial service for Cowboy, and wondered. There was only one thing I knew ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ "So...." King Hanik said. "I think I can afford to post you out just below me, and equal to General Ianeil. I grimaced. Hanik smiled. "I would post you ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ "I do know." I whispered to Robyn. "Robyn, you must know... I can read minds. I-I knew, even while I did not know what her purposes were, that his ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I heard heavy footfalls above my head. It was Robyn. "Jewel, honey, you've gotta get off him." Her voice was to strained to comfort me. I sucked in a ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ What was that wetness on my face? There was pain in my arms as I regained concsiousness. I opened my eyes to see Chase towering above me. "Jewel?" His ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ “Bella Tial. Well, this is certainly unexpected.” My uncle, Hanik Tial, expressed his shock. We were sitting in the throne room, he on the King’s throne, I on the ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Whitney The game wasn't fun. Not at all. The other team was a bunch of wimps, letting the ball pass them every single time. At Half Time, Coach gathered us ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ What was that commotion outside? I ran to the flap in my tent. Dent was kneeling on the ground. Kaiya and Lark were screaming. I saw Flip holding Cowboy's ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I was completely confused. What had happened to my life? One minute, I was happy enough, playing my music, living in my own world, and then I was swept ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ Qiira's flying was choppy the next day. I was waiting so nervously for you to come back, she explained. The meeting was so long, and you stayed even longer ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I felt like never breaking away from the kiss. I hesitated, thinking hard, but I finally let my guard down--the guard I'd always had that kept me from getting ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY The car ride to my soccer game was unnaturally quiet. I kept reliving my conversation with Harry in my head. He had told me he'd be at my game, ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Name: Kennedy Trinnen (Kenny) Age: 17 Description of Appearance: Flaming red hair and bright green eyes. Thin and petite. She has small, angular features, and could be considered beautiful. Kennedy ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ The castle's Great Hall had been renovated so that each of the smaller tables was part of one huge one. All of the Riders' chairs were turned to face ...

    Jun 10, 2008


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid