User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Archive Re: Helio

    *Sorry guys, I was at sleepaway camp. So sad it's over. I'm going on a trip for my acting studio to NY, so I won't be here for a week. ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    I'm feeling totally lost, cause I wasn't here for a week. Can anyone explain, or bring me in? Thanks, Lily

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    DELIA "I don't think you understand," I said. "The people here aren't normal to your society, and your cultures are completely alien to us. Sure, Helio is quite diverse, but ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    DELIA "You think we would reveal our location to those savage countries? To them, we are myths, unbelievable truths. You humans are so afraid of the fact that beings that ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    *I'm sorry for not posting. My account...well...I was locked out.* *I forgot to say that June's username is JuneCairo. It figures.* ~June~ "June! June!" I spun around. Dayna was standing ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Yay, guys! I'm back! Sorry for the craziness. Ick. Who likes getting locked out? So, I'm back on (thank you, Nate!) and I'll post in a bit. I need to ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Name- June Cairo Age- 17 Race- Elf Type- Elemental Sorceress (channels the elements: fire, air, water, earth) Appearance- with bright green eyes. She wears short, white robes. Personality- Quiet and ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    *Some people are spelling the island's name wrong. It's Helio, not Helios, okay, guys? :D * ~Delia~ I watched the humans file out of the cathedral, where they stopped and ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    *Okay, entries are still welcome after this, but please make yourself a newcomer if you do post a new character!* Here are some neutral characters that you can manipulate in ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Hey guys! I'm psyched you all like the idea so much! We need some more new arrivals, so if you want another character...well...it'd be nice of you to make he/she ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Name: Cordelia (Always called Delia) Hiif Gender: female Age: 17 Race: Elf (Elves are petite, but not dwarf-sized!) Choose one: Heliopian Appearance: About 5'2 with silky straight auburn hair, liquid ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Setting: Time period unknown. Taking place mainly on the island of Helio. Background: Helio is an island, roughly the size of Portugal, that sits well hidden in between Europe and ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    I'm gonna have to drop out. I've got too much on my plate to be a regular contributor. Kennedy is up for grabs. (Sorry!) ~Lily

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    ~Kennedy~ I shook out my long hair, and began to work. I loved Simulations classes, and today's lesson was, by far, the best of the semester. Our task was to ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ Jewel hadn't realized she'd passed out until she woke up. A tan face hovered over her. Jewel recognised it as the face of the guy who had comforted her. ...

    Jun 18, 2008


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright