User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Name: Whitney but people call her Snow White Appearance: Extremely fair skin, turquoise eyes, long black hair, extremely pretty (the fairest in the land) Age: 14 Background: Whit has a ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    Actually, something similar happened to me. My best friend, Julie, and her boyfriend were at my house, and Julie had to go to the bathroom. Kieran (J's bf), inched closer ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Wait, I forgot to say that Bella has a bit of a temper, and tends to execute dark humour when irritated. However, she's typically easygoing and flexible. Her first dragon, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Name: Bella Age: 14 (the youngest Dragon Rider) Gender: Female Creature: Elf Rank: Corpral Hair: Black with a blue tint Eyes: Violet Any other noticable features: Star tattoo on forehead ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Carson Layne's story

    I feel like giving you a hug. Not to be a creeper or anything. I'm just IMMENSELY proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was one part I thought sounded a

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fred Weasley Eulogy

    Fred Weasley Part of a whole That's forever a half. Part of a family Torn by woes. Part of an Order Always in peril. Part of a secret Eternally kept. ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Changed

    I edited a bit. Here it is. Overall, I enjoyed it, though you might want to change up the parts that sound like Twilight. -Lily

    May 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Horse Feathers

    I LOVED it!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are my fave parts: "Define 'cool'," Grace said, her right eyebrow snapping up like a knife blade. Another obsession was his bangs. Every month he ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    ambercoultis, I just wanted to say that Jacob said in Eclipse that he wouldn't intervene if Edward was the one Bella chose. I wrote this before I read the first ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Understand Me

    Au contraire, I liked it! My fave part was Find me and the world will be yours, The mind be conquered And wisdom be like water to the ocean Yae ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    My fave names: First: Kamira (F) Alanna (F) Aidan (F/M) Brendan (M) Kiara (F) Xander (M) Zola (F) Last: Prius Delano Britz Victoire Beramée Katenie Marston Bennett

    May 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ever Wayward [EXTRACT]

    Hi. Au contraire to TL G-Wooster, I love Christopher Paolini!!!! But TL did give me a comparison to work with!!! I did like it compared to CP, so kudos for ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vampire

    Hehe!! I Lurv TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made me happy that other people write poems/songs about books! (I wrote 'Formerly Heroine', you can see it in Lyrics.) Yes! I loved it!!! Sorry ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Love at First Bite

    Scasha, Hey, this is LilyReagan!!! I just wanted to thank you for your comments! *does little dance* Sorry. I'm listening to a cool song. Anyhoo, I wanted to clear up ...

    May 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angels Really Do Exsist

    I loved the plot!!! Hurrah, hurrah!!!!! So cute! There were a few things that sounded wrong, like I brushed some bangs back from my face with a chipped nail polish ...

    May 26, 2008


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb