User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~JEWEL~ Cowboy was kissing me passionately, and then, suddenly, we stopped. I could see the regret in his eyes. Were my insights wrong? Did he not love me as I ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Jewel is in love with cowboy, too! ~JEWEL~ The circus tent was empty. Thank god , I thought, and I slipped through the entrance. A spotlight still shone like a ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitter Sweet- Chapter Two

    I've read chapter one and the prologue, too, and I really like this story. It leaves me asking so many questions about the plot: Why do people stare? Is she ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Am I still allowed to join???? If so: Name: Jewel Fantasii (that's what Rusty named her when they found her) Age: 15 Appearance: She has a metallic "jewel-bright" star tattooed ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY As I had predicted, Sleepy couldn't resist dishing the dirt on her and Phil's kiss. She gave me all the dirty details. All of them. "Then, in History, he ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY I heard cheering from the guys' table, and I turned around. Hannah. Phillip. Kissing. I think my heart stopped. Why couldn't it be like that for me and Harry? ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pandora's Box

    While I read it, I was utterly confused, but I couldn't stop reading! I finally understand. It was beautiful. People have said a couple of things I agree with, such ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Love at First Bite

    LAFB is about a 16-year-old girl named Brea Snow who gets sent to New York for mental therapy, but they end up finding nothing wrong with her, so they send ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lily

    Hi. I got an email about how rude and conceited my first post here was. Sorry you felt that way, dude. I was just trying to say all the things ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Can I take Pete??

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY After gym, in the sweaty cafeteria filled with teenage-boy-BO, Hannah confronted me. "OH. MY. GOD!" she squealed. "Did Phillip just ask to kiss me, or did Phillip just ask ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ooh. I found the perfect picture for Bella and Qiira. By the way, Billy, that's okay, it's just that we should all have different powers!!!! :D

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    You can't have air, too. That's part of Bella's power.

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY I watched Pete flirt with Grandy Jain. It made me want to puke. I hated how other girls--even Hannah--flirted with guys. It made me sick. It wasn't like I ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY: I turned my hands over on the desk. Mr. Walters' class always made me want to attack my desk, just to have something to focus on. My stupid pale ...

    Jun 2, 2008


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright