User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ Qiira's flying was choppy the next day. I was waiting so nervously for you to come back, she explained. The meeting was so long, and you stayed even longer ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I felt like never breaking away from the kiss. I hesitated, thinking hard, but I finally let my guard down--the guard I'd always had that kept me from getting ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY The car ride to my soccer game was unnaturally quiet. I kept reliving my conversation with Harry in my head. He had told me he'd be at my game, ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Name: Kennedy Trinnen (Kenny) Age: 17 Description of Appearance: Flaming red hair and bright green eyes. Thin and petite. She has small, angular features, and could be considered beautiful. Kennedy ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    .... Long, curly blond hair, and brown eyes... Very petite? !Lily!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: WARNING: Pixelated Boobies!!!

    Wow. Um. I don't know what to say to that.... I don't know how you found this thing, but it's pretty funny. !Lily!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ The castle's Great Hall had been renovated so that each of the smaller tables was part of one huge one. All of the Riders' chairs were turned to face ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I couldn't believe Cowboy actually brought me back to this damn place. I paced in my tent. According to the position of the sun, which wasn't up yet, it ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ Qiira flew in the clouds above me as I ran on the water, which was now ice. I don't see why we have to go seperately , she said. ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY I couldn't see anything past James Quinn. I was focused; completely in my game. It was my serve. I whipped the ball over the net. James swung, and missed. ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ Halfway back, Cowboy paused. "You're really not scared of me?" I smiled. "Not at all." I struggled to reach up and kiss him. He wouldn't let me. "I'm a ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    WHITNEY I brought Daisy, my golden retriever, to tennis. She sat in the front seat of Theo's car with her pink tongue hanging out of her mouth. Hannah and I ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ I stroked Qiira's back as we crossed over the Desert of Athanasia. I wonder where Ari is , Qiira said. I had been wondering the same thing. Can you ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I ran. The wind blew through my hair, and against my face, trying to keep me in the only place I could ever despise. It seemed like hours before ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lily

    Oh, crap. I was just reading that, and I sound so stuck up. If you hate me now, please, please don't. I'm sorry. :( :? :(

    Jun 7, 2008


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka