User avatar

LilyReagan

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vertigo

    This is going to be interesting. For now, I'm just posting the first part--the prologue-- but afterwards, I'll post the next chapters and such in this thread . Here goes. ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ "I do know." I whispered to Robyn. "Robyn, you must know... I can read minds. I-I knew, even while I did not know what her purposes were, that his ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love

    OOH! Okay, I do agree, that for a first pst, this was short, but it was the prologue. Not to appear rebellious, but Night Mistress can tell us the name ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The First Day of My Life

    I liked it. I don't understand what's making the narrator feel this way, but it's not like the poem leaves me in the dark. I liked this especially: [quote=Ringo_rules987]Denude my ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Angels

    Whoa. Um, was that short or was that short? I would suggest lengthening it, or starting from scratch with the same...theme...I guess. I love poems about Angels, especially pretty ones, ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Other Re: The Day The Music Died

    Very pretty. You should write Realistic Fiction. You seem very good for it. It would be better split up, though.... :D Fiendishly, Lily

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I heard heavy footfalls above my head. It was Robyn. "Jewel, honey, you've gotta get off him." Her voice was to strained to comfort me. I sucked in a ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ What was that wetness on my face? There was pain in my arms as I regained concsiousness. I opened my eyes to see Chase towering above me. "Jewel?" His ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ “Bella Tial. Well, this is certainly unexpected.” My uncle, Hanik Tial, expressed his shock. We were sitting in the throne room, he on the King’s throne, I on the ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Whitney The game wasn't fun. Not at all. The other team was a bunch of wimps, letting the ball pass them every single time. At Half Time, Coach gathered us ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ What was that commotion outside? I ran to the flap in my tent. Dent was kneeling on the ground. Kaiya and Lark were screaming. I saw Flip holding Cowboy's ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Dark wavy hair to your shoulders, light green eyes in a pale heart-shaped face and you are of average build. deafwriter_19, you cheater! You got that from my profile! *Sniffs* ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Mother's Song

    Wow, I thought this was really good. My sister just had a little baby girl, Alexia Valeria, and I showed her this. She was moved to tears. I hope you ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I was completely confused. What had happened to my life? One minute, I was happy enough, playing my music, living in my own world, and then I was swept ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crazy Little Thing I

    Wow! That was really good. I totally agree with midnightsundancer!!!!!!!!! The conflicting personalities and the wonderful plot kept me entertained the whole time. The writing was flawless, and I love

    Jun 13, 2008


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah