User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Other Poetry Re: Where Did It Go?

    Hmm. Well, it's very short and sweet..... But to the point? I suppose a poem never really gets 'to the point', though.... Can’t write; The words never come. } Maybe ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nectar of the Gods

    This was a beautiful retelling of my favorite Greek Myth. The version I read included no ending, so I am glad that you did. I really loved it. I couldn't ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Nevermind

    Hmmm. There was only one thing that caught my eye: "Credits was a certain type of money." I feel like the reader could understand this already without the explanation, so ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Veronica

    For the first piece, it was good. I do agree with clograbby that you should probably use pronouns. It appears redundant. I, who am usually not a fan of space-epics ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Lilly and Severus

    One thing I get so mad about is that Lily is spelled with one L in this case (and in mine)! I did like it... but it seems to be ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Circus DT

    Sorry I died, guys.... I felt obligated, though....

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Which Flower Are You?

    Take this quiz. And then guess what flower I am. PM the person under you to tell them the answer, or you mess up the flow.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    ~Kennedy~ I shook out my long hair, and began to work. I loved Simulations classes, and today's lesson was, by far, the best of the semester. Our task was to ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ Jewel hadn't realized she'd passed out until she woke up. A tan face hovered over her. Jewel recognised it as the face of the guy who had comforted her. ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *I forgot to explain. Bella's first dragon, Hiro, hatched for her on her fourth birthday. Wait, does that seem unreallistic, please tell me. I didn't mean to say that Hiro ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vertigo

    *takes deep breath* So.... As clograbby said, normalcy is a real word. Now that that's out of the way.... The archaic speak: Sorry, I'm writing a novel on an Elizabethian ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    The top one was cute.... The bottom...just okay.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ~Jewel~ I hated that piano. Utterly hated it. I wandered back to my tent after the little memorial service for Cowboy, and wondered. There was only one thing I knew ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ~Bella~ "So...." King Hanik said. "I think I can afford to post you out just below me, and equal to General Ianeil. I grimaced. Hanik smiled. "I would post you ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Wet Flowers

    Loved it! The poem flowed so very well, and your verse was beautiful. There's relly nothing I can critique on that hasn't been mentioned my another one of your adoring ...

    Jun 16, 2008


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix