User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Archive Re: Helio

    *Some people are spelling the island's name wrong. It's Helio, not Helios, okay, guys? :D * ~Delia~ I watched the humans file out of the cathedral, where they stopped and ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    *Okay, entries are still welcome after this, but please make yourself a newcomer if you do post a new character!* Here are some neutral characters that you can manipulate in ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 1

    Gorgeous! I have to read the next chapters! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! ~Lily~

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Hey guys! I'm psyched you all like the idea so much! We need some more new arrivals, so if you want another character...well...it'd be nice of you to make he/she ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Name: Cordelia (Always called Delia) Hiif Gender: female Age: 17 Race: Elf (Elves are petite, but not dwarf-sized!) Choose one: Heliopian Appearance: About 5'2 with silky straight auburn hair, liquid ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Setting: Time period unknown. Taking place mainly on the island of Helio. Background: Helio is an island, roughly the size of Portugal, that sits well hidden in between Europe and ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    I'm gonna have to drop out. I've got too much on my plate to be a regular contributor. Kennedy is up for grabs. (Sorry!) ~Lily

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Madrigal

    I like it. I t has a certain...flow...I guess. Haven't much else to say.... It was good! Keep it up, girlfriend! Ha. ~Lily~

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lily

    Ha! So very nice of you! :lol:

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Delia? FireStar, how could you guess Katie? I thought it would be obvious!!!!!!

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    James?

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: More awesome from me!!! you're totally excited ^.~

    You're a very good artist. *laughs* I love how you drew on your math quiz! Trust me, I do that, too. Seriously, though, an F?

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: magic Kisses

    Well. *scratches head* It seems like you've got an addiction to not capitalizing the first words in sentences. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but, honey...that was a disaster ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Suzanne is a Lame Butt

    I can get it! Very clever.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fairytales Don't Exist

    I feel totally lame with this super-dee-duper short post, but I LOVED it. Hehe. I like the concept, though at first it seemed...too Cinderella-y.... You know? But, I really like ...

    Jun 19, 2008


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman