User avatar

LilyReagan

  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    Tell me about it!!! I'm 500 pages in, and I'm still on my idiot of a main character's fourth day of narraration!!!! Plus, my air-headed meangirl is starting to make ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    Edward fidgeted at the altar. Why does Bella have to be so sacrificial? , he thought. Oh, well. I guess that's just part of why I love her . He ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jack Frost (Winter)

    I loved it, actually. It was pretty, and lyrical, so, yes, it does seem to be Lyric Poetry. It would make a pretty song--not a pop song, but sort of ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember? short story- won't take long.

    That was beautiful. Just beautiful. There were a few grammatical & spelling errors, but over all, it was gorgeous!!!!!! The romance of an elderly couple is the most touching thing ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Things Left Unsaid

    So, I liked the plotline. Very creative. Of course, there were grammatical errors, like "heck" should be "check", "Memories...a strange things aren't they?" should be "Memories... strange things, aren

    May 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Night

    Alright! I felt like this was a great exemplar of what Bella would have felt had Steph written a detailed description of the moment in the forest! I especially liked ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

    Oh. My. God. That was freaking crazy!!! I love the idea of Harry singing "Sexy Back"!!!!!!!! Wow! Okay, so about the comment tennisprincess made, "I just felt it wasn't really ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Abductions

    I loved it!!! I do agree with smorgishborg about those to contrasting lines. However, I do hope you'll write more!!! The whole concept appalls me--abductions by aliens???? BUT, you make ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Formerly Heroine

    Hey, Sythe and Rebirth!!! I wanted to thank you for your reviews! They really helped me!!! So, Sythe, about that part "Shell I'm just an empty shell Why not go ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Formerly Heroine

    I wrote this song to go with the Twilight series' second book, "New Moon". Gone I can't believe he's gone My life cannot go on My heart is beating on ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Love at First Bite

    This is the first chapter of Love at First Bite. I'll continue posting if you like it! Preface I walked into the dark room. The darkness was never-ending, ever-present. I ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Master, my Lover.

    OMG! Wow. i'm pretty impressed! You're writing is great, your description is flavorful, and your plot is really creative!

    May 25, 2008


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow