User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Archive Re: Helio

    *Sorry guys, I was at sleepaway camp. So sad it's over. I'm going on a trip for my acting studio to NY, so I won't be here for a week. ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Is it Saint, Scout, or Satin?

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Firestar: Is it Derek?

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    I'm feeling totally lost, cause I wasn't here for a week. Can anyone explain, or bring me in? Thanks, Lily

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The reason for Moonlight

    Hmm. I'm not sure about this one. Out of ten, I'd give it a five. Not because it was bad , but because it had no depth. It just seemed ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black

    You are supposed to review before you post anything, so your review:post ratio is 2:1. No matter. This is a very dark poem. Especially if you are already sad. *shivers* ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    DELIA "I don't think you understand," I said. "The people here aren't normal to your society, and your cultures are completely alien to us. Sure, Helio is quite diverse, but ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    DELIA "You think we would reveal our location to those savage countries? To them, we are myths, unbelievable truths. You humans are so afraid of the fact that beings that ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder & Investigation #1 - Before the Murder

    Whoa, baby. Internet predators are bad, and you took it to the next level. At first I thought Holly_Sock would be the predator, but no.... You tricked me! Write more. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    *I'm sorry for not posting. My account...well...I was locked out.* *I forgot to say that June's username is JuneCairo. It figures.* ~June~ "June! June!" I spun around. Dayna was standing ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    sokool15. Tan? Me? Ha! You make me laugh. Alainna, I have a best friend named Alanna, so I'll go off of her.... Medium length brown hair, fair skin, tons of ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Yay, guys! I'm back! Sorry for the craziness. Ick. Who likes getting locked out? So, I'm back on (thank you, Nate!) and I'll post in a bit. I need to ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    5'2, a brown bob and brown eyes. [spoiler]I'm actually 5'7 with long, curly black-brown hair and green eyes.[/spoiler] Oops. Don't look if you're right after me. Yay, Angel, you're like ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Petite, white-blond hair, big green eyes.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Name- June Cairo Age- 17 Race- Elf Type- Elemental Sorceress (channels the elements: fire, air, water, earth) Appearance- with bright green eyes. She wears short, white robes. Personality- Quiet and ...

    Jun 25, 2008


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu