User avatar

Lilith

  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking Again

    Well, the fasion topic definately is something I agree on. In my town anyway, every body comes to school as if they were dressed to go to like some formal ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: anybody beyond 20 ??

    Yeah, throwthezak is 20. (I love his user name). And relax, I only attack blonds. Lets hope your not one of them. No seriously, welcome and don't be shy around ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey ya'll

    Okay, I'll try to clear up every question asked. 1. To the people who asked, I like to write fantasy and sci-fi. For the past few months, my focus has ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: and I'm an alcoholic

    Dude, your idea sounds awsome. And I love graphic novels. If I could draw, I would totally have tried my hand at one. Oh well. By the way, I love ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Casey

    Hey there and welcome.

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome,... I just thought I should say HI. :D

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey ya'll

    Set one thing strait, I don't have an accent. You know, in case the title threw you off. Anyway's, you can call me lil if you want but Lilith is ...

    Apr 23, 2007


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina