-
Re: Hey guys! Just following good ol' Nate's suggestion...
Wow, DaisyTango does not disapoint (saw the username and wondered, "does this girl live on a plantation or does she raise cattle"). Sorry if I offended with my anti-southern humors, ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Hey, another newbie!
EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaa And welcome to YWS, if you continue a mile in that general direction, you'll hit munchkin land. But you won't want to go there of course. They have ...
Jul 20, 2008 -
Re: hey there
Hello and welcome to OZ. or something like that. The names Lilith, but if you like you can call me Lil. All the big tips have already been handed out ...
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: hi
Ah, the great debate between sci-fi and fantasy. Personally, reading a beautiful blend between the two genres is all I can hope for. Anyway, welcome to the forums. The posts ...
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Me in a nutshell.
Well, if by subject, you mean in school, then my favorite is Science but I don't know why. I guess it was cause science comes naturally to me. Then History. ...
Jun 30, 2007 -
Re: Me in a nutshell.
Oh, jeez, I love libraries. lets see though for your questions Aspire: I would love to be a novelist definately but anything in the arts would be amazing. My Favorite ...
Jun 26, 2007 -
Re: Me in a nutshell.
Okay, first off, I have many sides, like a sixagon. The first side is very quiet. The thing people know least about me is that I spent hours just sitting ...
Jun 24, 2007 -
Re: Felicity! =)
wow, your italian. that rules. anyway, my names not lilith either but whatever right. I love it for a name. Felicita is actually realy pretty.
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: i'm new...
sup, have fun in the forums. don't pm me with questions though. I only give commic relief.
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: Hey Guys
Wuzzup. Trust Baroness. she da bomb. have fun in the forums
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: I am not a narcisst
Cool. I may need someone to fix our other computer. But that would be funny if you never did anything with your life that involved computers. My uncle does the ...
May 8, 2007 -
Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???
You guys had to talk about ice cream, especially when we're oup. :cry: Anyway, I love Shawshank Redemption and I have to agree with the scrubs thing. If I didn't ...
May 8, 2007 -
Re: Hi!
Ha, not everyone's getting exotic in there names. I keep it simple. =) Welcome Twinflower
May 8, 2007 -
Re: Greetings~
Welcome. =)
May 2, 2007 -
Re: Another newbie to harass
Hey welcome.
Apr 29, 2007
