User avatar

Lilith

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! Just following good ol' Nate's suggestion...

    Wow, DaisyTango does not disapoint (saw the username and wondered, "does this girl live on a plantation or does she raise cattle"). Sorry if I offended with my anti-southern humors, ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, another newbie!

    EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaa And welcome to YWS, if you continue a mile in that general direction, you'll hit munchkin land. But you won't want to go there of course. They have ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey there

    Hello and welcome to OZ. or something like that. The names Lilith, but if you like you can call me Lil. All the big tips have already been handed out ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Ah, the great debate between sci-fi and fantasy. Personally, reading a beautiful blend between the two genres is all I can hope for. Anyway, welcome to the forums. The posts ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me in a nutshell.

    Well, if by subject, you mean in school, then my favorite is Science but I don't know why. I guess it was cause science comes naturally to me. Then History. ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me in a nutshell.

    Oh, jeez, I love libraries. lets see though for your questions Aspire: I would love to be a novelist definately but anything in the arts would be amazing. My Favorite ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me in a nutshell.

    Okay, first off, I have many sides, like a sixagon. The first side is very quiet. The thing people know least about me is that I spent hours just sitting ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Felicity! =)

    wow, your italian. that rules. anyway, my names not lilith either but whatever right. I love it for a name. Felicita is actually realy pretty.

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new...

    sup, have fun in the forums. don't pm me with questions though. I only give commic relief.

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Guys

    Wuzzup. Trust Baroness. she da bomb. have fun in the forums

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am not a narcisst

    Cool. I may need someone to fix our other computer. But that would be funny if you never did anything with your life that involved computers. My uncle does the ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

    You guys had to talk about ice cream, especially when we're oup. :cry: Anyway, I love Shawshank Redemption and I have to agree with the scrubs thing. If I didn't ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Ha, not everyone's getting exotic in there names. I keep it simple. =) Welcome Twinflower

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings~

    Welcome. =)

    May 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie to harass

    Hey welcome.

    Apr 29, 2007


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held