User avatar

Lilith

  • Writing Tips Re: Modeling Plotlines After Songs

    I’ve mentioned it somewhere else too. I love Infinity on High and From Under the Corkscrew , both are Fall Out Boy’s cd’s. Every song has a really hidden message ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    I love to hang out at Fictionallypark.com. Its many Harry Potter but there's a section for fiction writers to.

    May 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Perfect Name

    Names are litteraly the hardest part about writing because I've heard them all. I have a character named daphne. The name is so fitting for her personality but with the ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    I will never try that again. I did once and we nearly killed each other (metiphorically). We both had very different styles of writing so we really contidicted each other.

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Multiple POV

    I read a book once with multiple POV and it was actually really good. Of course, the names slipped my mind but what they did was, sense one girl was ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Muses

    I've sort of got this like mental muse that I think might have been a pirate or a gypsy or something. Either way, its like a mix of Johny Depps ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Character development

    I want to disagree just a smidge. I used to write out stuff like that and honestly, most of those characters turned out to be generic duds. Characters shouldn't be ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: When writing a novel...

    Well, I definately agree with number 4. For me, (with the few pieces I finish) I always become really critical and judgemental and in the end, they turn out better ...

    Apr 24, 2007


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk