User avatar

Lilith

  • Writers Corner Re: A Series of Short Fanfics

    The whole idea is to find something creative to do as a side project while I work on Please Don't Rest Tonight (check it out, you know you should). And ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Research Re: How do Mountains Effect Weather?

    In terms of rain, you have to basics, at least near coastal regions. The side of the mountain facing the water will be much greener and have a better cover ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Research Re: Have you ever had your hair pulled?

    I'm sort of a freak when it comes to having my hair pulled (not like in fetishes or anything) but I have a special talent. I can pull hair out ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Research Re: Share Your Nightmares

    I'm working on a story that deals with a character struggling through her nightmares. I'm just in love with my two main characters Noel and Bastian, but I don't have ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Playlists

    The author Stephenie Meyer ( Host , the Twilight Series ) lists the playlists for her stories here here and here . A lot of the songs that I listen ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles and Writing With Titles

    Mostly, my inspiration for titles comes from songs or from the context of the story. When I'm finding a title, I want it to sound like something I would pick ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character descriptions for first person

    Sometimes, not describing your viewpoint character if a story is in first person can actually attract a reader more. They will be living directly through your character and, hopefully, they ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Support On Novel?

    Honestly, its going to need some work to really make it realistic. Every good story needs a central conflict, one that EVERY character can work toward or be influenced by. ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Research Re: Would you read this

    I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but I'm still hoping to get some responce. What I was wondering was, would you read a story about a ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Love what you do. Actually, this goes for all things but I've always put this full forced towards my writing. Because if you don't love what you write, how can ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is it allowed...?

    Just because doing it in October isn't as formal as writing your novel in November is, it doesn't make it any less fun. I had pc. troubles all through my ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A quote to start your book

    I've did this for several of my earlier short pieces. Normally, I the quote had some sort of part in inspiring the peice or it was something that i stumbled ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Research Re: What to call them.

    I'm not really sure what to call my main species. I've been using demons but it doesn't feel right. Their immortal, very powerful, and most have special gifts like pyrokenisis ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Drawing a Map for My Novel

    I've been peicing one together but it all takes place in this sort of underground city coined The Underground. Anyway, its all a system of tunnels that branch from this ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    I definately agree with what Imelda said about writing in first person to get in the characters head. I write in first person all the time and it definately gives ...

    Jun 15, 2007


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice