User avatar

Lilith

  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    "Well, we wanted to think of a good way to end the story but we couldn’t so we just decided that we would sing our farewell before we go and ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds like a dutch dentist. No joke Lexi Bonivich

    May 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Watch it! I'm a Pyro!" ~ Daphne :twisted: are you horny? (I had to. *blushes and giggles*)

    May 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    “I get nervous around big crowds and lowd noises. Especially after I found out how different I was.” Abby Everett. Which do you prefer, drugs or alcohol???

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a really quirky I-am-so-unloved-and-angst-driven romance with a love of plot twists that make no sense. The Grace of Night

    May 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    Its true. I mean, every character I liked, weather it was one of my characters or one I read. I mean, Cedric Diggory, (did I spell that right :?:) died ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Cirque Du Freak

    Your right about the exlamation points. I don't like to have to shout when I read to my cousins. Then again, its not the best thing to do, read four ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Cirque Du Freak

    I offically read the longest series ever. The Cirque Du Freak books definately have there high points and their low points. I think that Darren shan could have definately turned ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Definately read it. Its got everything a good book needs, teen violence, chrashing planes, murder. Heck, we even have a secluded, depressed kid and I think Piggy was gay.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    :twisted: "Cause she knows she liiikkkeess him." ~ Amelia Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A know-it-all with kick butt fighting skills. Daphne Everett

    Apr 24, 2007


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson