User avatar

Lilith

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Trouble on putting ideas to paper

    I find that the best way to get started with your beginning, is to write your ending. Or even writing a epilogue to examine how it will all wrap up. ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I remember that the first story I ever wrote was in like first grade, on that paper that's split in half. The bottom has lines for writing and the top ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Jodie Tall, muscular 15 year old girl with black hair and golden brown eyes (i think about appearance more than names.) Has a sort or gothic style dress but she's ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Duffy, and I don't listen to what anyone has to say.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Selva ~ "It think it has something to do with delving into the deep and thoughtful depth of your characters lives...or something." If you woke up in a whole other ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I actually did like the book but at the same time, i read the book for fun. I still have to read it again next year but i'm looking forward ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Nala: I'm immortal and sexy, life has been very very good to me. Yaten: You're kidding me right. I've spent most of my life blind, I'm being forced to live ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Nala: "On the rooftops of the city during a full moon night as bullets fly below me." (she's a bit disturbed but in the fun way) Yaten: "If I could ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    ooh, this is like my second year and i'm still proud to be Feater

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Lets see, i started writing in the 2nd grade maybe. it was a little story about a puppy a witch and a rainbow. it was pretty bad. the first peice ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Titles

    I usually don't really have a title for most untle there done but lets see there was: Devils Walk My Untitled Imagination Freedom Fall Harrison My work in progress: Why ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Daughters of the Moon Series

    I've probably read the Daughters of the Moon Series by Lynne Ewing about 5 times through. Each book has a very distict story line and each one is distinct from ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Aruco Sanu, evil mastermind extrodinare~Amelia My parents~Dan Just think, what would the world miss if you were gone?

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Unicorn

    *pets unicorn* Its cute. so don't sulk. The face may be off a little but not much and I think the front legs just need to be moved back a ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Noooooooo!~Amy how sweet...not~Carty Can you stand on your head?

    May 21, 2007


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage