User avatar

Lilith

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    woooo!!!!!!!! i'm already stressing over nano, and its not even october. I've spent the last week brainstorming and almost killing myself but i think i've finally settled on a comedic ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Series of Songfics

    In a sense, yeah, thats what a songfic is. I've read some that follow the lyrics step by step and others that carry the general idea but develope into something ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Series of Songfics

    The whole idea is to find something creative to do as a side project while I work on Please Don't Rest Tonight (check it out, you know you should). And ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Angela Sweetwater Side character: She can be extremely jelous and relishes all of the attention she gets from her guy friends. Is also very territorial so when any girl makes ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm gonna take a stab that the story has something to do with a Pendant. Anyway, sounds like a mid-evil fantasy story about a magical pendant and a long and ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    absolutely Which witch is which?

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Noel~I cry because I think I'm loosing touch with the world around me, and walls that used to protect me are slowly falling in on me. Bastian~I cry because I ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    The square root of your nose. If I buy a motorcycle should I put pants on it?

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Story Above You

    This is sort of like the Title Feedback thread only, instead of giving a title, you give a short paragraph synopsis and then the next post gives they're idea for ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting at the End

    To ButterFlyInk: The ending is what inspired the story. It came from a dream and I just asked myself "What happened for my characters to get there?" But I could ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sound like either a bunch of stories describing séances, or a mystery about ghosts. Might raise my interest. The Shifting

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Of course there is such a thing as free will. Its what made me what I am today, stubborn, lost, and confused -- Spark I almost wish there wasn't. I ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    A set of hands. Which came first, the music or the song?

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting at the End

    I had an idea recently to start my story off at the very end with the Epilogue. But I'm wondering if, by revealing to much to the reader, would I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think its a bit too reminescent of the way Stephanie Meyer uses the phases of the moons as titles in the Twilight Series (ex: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking ...

    Jun 25, 2008


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author