User avatar

Lilith

  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I kinda sorta kinda am as of last night. It was my nano idea but i just couldn't hold it in and started last night. I just decided to do ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    ME from about an hour ago. I took it for a new profile pic on facebook and absolutely loved it.

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger

    To this day, I can still sit down and watch 10 Things I Hate About You and swoon over him, wishing that some guy would dance around on the school ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Blood and Chocolate

    I have to say, I loved the book. But the movie just upset me. I mean, for goodness sakes, the ending is the exact opposite of what happened and everything ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I wouldn't pay strictly because some of those adds have led me to some pretty fun stuff. I found an amazing site a long while back through an add that ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I have a job write now doing matenence work for the town. Its pretty lame though sense i don't get paid much, i have no set hours, and its all ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: E-zine

    Okay, im guessing this goes here. I want to set up an E-zine but does anyone know where i could set one up for free. zine not comic by the ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    i love Evanescence. Amy has such an amazing voice. I can sing a lot like her which is cool. But i think that Amy Lee is such an amazing singer.

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    what do you mean, I always say goodnight to my can opener.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    Pat Buchanan isn't it obious. Well that or she's what clogged my bathroom toilet.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm going to wear a uniform...

    I would put a knife though my neck before I wear a skirt to school. I'm not exactly the feminine type. In fact, I'm the jeans and drunken frong t-shirt ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!

    I knew about the 100 list. That's how I found this place.

    Apr 24, 2007


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning