User avatar

Lilith

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood heart.

    It does seem weird that this is listed under dramatic poetry and it should probably be moved but... Anyway, I did think that this was a really well written piece ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    very cute Maki-Chan. simple but you know, cute. 8/10

    Feb 16, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Psychic Vampires

    Psychic Vampires: An Essay A basic element of science states that energy can be neither created nor destroyed. This is an easy way of looking at the hunger that most ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Secret (Chater one- Caught Red Footed)

    It has a very distinct feel and it has a unique way of reading but you definately need to work it out. The second paragraph should be roughed out a ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Research Re: What to call them.

    I'm not really sure what to call my main species. I've been using demons but it doesn't feel right. Their immortal, very powerful, and most have special gifts like pyrokenisis ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Nala: I'm immortal and sexy, life has been very very good to me. Yaten: You're kidding me right. I've spent most of my life blind, I'm being forced to live ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Drawing a Map for My Novel

    I've been peicing one together but it all takes place in this sort of underground city coined The Underground. Anyway, its all a system of tunnels that branch from this ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Nala: "On the rooftops of the city during a full moon night as bullets fly below me." (she's a bit disturbed but in the fun way) Yaten: "If I could ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Making of Tears.

    I honestly can't say I saw anything wrong with this story gramaticaly but I was more interested in what it had to say. It's thought provocing and held my attention ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    ooh, this is like my second year and i'm still proud to be Feater

    Oct 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Egg on Your Face

    I think this is one of the best peices I've read in a while. It flowed really well and the discription was amazing though I do have to agree with ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I have a job write now doing matenence work for the town. Its pretty lame though sense i don't get paid much, i have no set hours, and its all ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: E-zine

    Okay, im guessing this goes here. I want to set up an E-zine but does anyone know where i could set one up for free. zine not comic by the ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    i love Evanescence. Amy has such an amazing voice. I can sing a lot like her which is cool. But i think that Amy Lee is such an amazing singer.

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Gods

    mya see, ya go talent kid. There are some punctuation problems but nothing a second or third read through can't fix. keep it up and write more.

    Jul 13, 2007


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow