User avatar

Lilith

  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Love what you do. Actually, this goes for all things but I've always put this full forced towards my writing. Because if you don't love what you write, how can ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is it allowed...?

    Just because doing it in October isn't as formal as writing your novel in November is, it doesn't make it any less fun. I had pc. troubles all through my ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A quote to start your book

    I've did this for several of my earlier short pieces. Normally, I the quote had some sort of part in inspiring the peice or it was something that i stumbled ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Ha, my friend ashie is just like that, Guitar heo fanatic. anyway, the other is good too. 9/10

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    First off, i want to say thanks since at first, i figured no one would even read this but yeah. Now on to my main reason for this little post. ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    4/10 it took me a while, but i eventually understood it.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6.9/10 its cute, whatever it is.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Give me that cigarette

    This is just amazing and I love it. I wish i read more of your stuff now. But really, i loved it.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Morgan Le Fay ch#1

    This piece, I have to say, needs a lot of work but the idea is brilliant. Its lacking description. If you work on it and really describe the actions, the ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    This was just a little something I cooked up yesterday and I hope you like it. ---- When Death Kissed the Moon “It’s been nearly a century since any goddesses ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Selva ~ "It think it has something to do with delving into the deep and thoughtful depth of your characters lives...or something." If you woke up in a whole other ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I actually did like the book but at the same time, i read the book for fun. I still have to read it again next year but i'm looking forward ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Savannah, GA

    I would suggest reading "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil." It takes place in savannah and, though its more of a character study of a book but it ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Night Nerves

    so i click pause on my mental remote control This is really the only line that I wanted to comment on. It's not bad, but it has a tone that ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood heart.

    The idea keeps me interested but it needs a lot of work. I would almost suggest changing the format to something along the lines of a short story. This would ...

    Feb 20, 2008


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury