User avatar

Lilith

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    A set of hands. Which came first, the music or the song?

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting at the End

    I had an idea recently to start my story off at the very end with the Epilogue. But I'm wondering if, by revealing to much to the reader, would I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think its a bit too reminescent of the way Stephanie Meyer uses the phases of the moons as titles in the Twilight Series (ex: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Trouble on putting ideas to paper

    I find that the best way to get started with your beginning, is to write your ending. Or even writing a epilogue to examine how it will all wrap up. ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Playlists

    The author Stephenie Meyer ( Host , the Twilight Series ) lists the playlists for her stories here here and here . A lot of the songs that I listen ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Never Had It

    I took the criticisms from the original found here: and dug deeper into the story that I was trying to tell. I'm sure it needs some improvements so please tell ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: These Words

    I have no idea if this is any good or if its in the right place, but I gave poetry another swing. So here goes. I write down these words ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles and Writing With Titles

    Mostly, my inspiration for titles comes from songs or from the context of the story. When I'm finding a title, I want it to sound like something I would pick ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character descriptions for first person

    Sometimes, not describing your viewpoint character if a story is in first person can actually attract a reader more. They will be living directly through your character and, hopefully, they ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Support On Novel?

    Honestly, its going to need some work to really make it realistic. Every good story needs a central conflict, one that EVERY character can work toward or be influenced by. ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I remember that the first story I ever wrote was in like first grade, on that paper that's split in half. The bottom has lines for writing and the top ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Research Re: Would you read this

    I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but I'm still hoping to get some responce. What I was wondering was, would you read a story about a ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Werewolves!

    Okay, first off, whats with the dissing on the female werewolves. (sorry, just that many of my fave characters are female, wolf or not) But, anyway, I would suggest reading ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Jodie Tall, muscular 15 year old girl with black hair and golden brown eyes (i think about appearance more than names.) Has a sort or gothic style dress but she's ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Duffy, and I don't listen to what anyone has to say.

    Mar 27, 2008


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star