User avatar

Lilith

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    First of all, thank you to everyone who read this. Your advice has been wonderful. Second, to Sleeping Valor, the story will actually be told from several different points of ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: All the Shades of Grey - Prologue

    You reviewed my Prologue and its only fair that I review yours. Fairview town is not the most accepting of places to say the least. Only suggestion is to either ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cockroaches and Condoms

    Okay, the title grabbed me but for totally different reasons. (dirty thoughts, dirty dirty thoughts) but I liked it. It was a quick, very interesting piece. Yes the characters may ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey there

    Hello and welcome to OZ. or something like that. The names Lilith, but if you like you can call me Lil. All the big tips have already been handed out ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Ah, the great debate between sci-fi and fantasy. Personally, reading a beautiful blend between the two genres is all I can hope for. Anyway, welcome to the forums. The posts ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    To anyone who reads through the whole thing, I thank you. Prologue “I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand your game,” Dala grumbled, digging her talons into the supple wood ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    absolutely Which witch is which?

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Noel~I cry because I think I'm loosing touch with the world around me, and walls that used to protect me are slowly falling in on me. Bastian~I cry because I ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The City that Forever Sleeps(Revised)

    This is definitely a unique take on a story I've seen attempted many times. ProfessorRabbit made some great suggestions grammatically so I won't go over that. But I will say ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    The square root of your nose. If I buy a motorcycle should I put pants on it?

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Research Re: Share Your Nightmares

    I'm working on a story that deals with a character struggling through her nightmares. I'm just in love with my two main characters Noel and Bastian, but I don't have ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Story Above You

    This is sort of like the Title Feedback thread only, instead of giving a title, you give a short paragraph synopsis and then the next post gives they're idea for ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting at the End

    To ButterFlyInk: The ending is what inspired the story. It came from a dream and I just asked myself "What happened for my characters to get there?" But I could ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sound like either a bunch of stories describing séances, or a mystery about ghosts. Might raise my interest. The Shifting

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Of course there is such a thing as free will. Its what made me what I am today, stubborn, lost, and confused -- Spark I almost wish there wasn't. I ...

    Jun 26, 2008


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi