User avatar

Lilith

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mr. Perfect

    Well, that definately sounds like high school, especially the mundane parts. bleackh. *gags at the thought of going back in a month* The dialogue is good but it could definately ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Research Re: How do Mountains Effect Weather?

    In terms of rain, you have to basics, at least near coastal regions. The side of the mountain facing the water will be much greener and have a better cover ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Research Re: Have you ever had your hair pulled?

    I'm sort of a freak when it comes to having my hair pulled (not like in fetishes or anything) but I have a special talent. I can pull hair out ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A silly pantsless purple monkey singing oldies music.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having so many stars. I mean jeeze, where do find the time to do so much reviewing.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for appreciating Lion King.

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I wouldn't pay strictly because some of those adds have led me to some pretty fun stuff. I found an amazing site a long while back through an add that ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Vampires

    I read through the post and looked at a lot of your questions but I think the basic thing to remember is that your story is your own and you ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    Okay, I'm really shocked to see that people are still reading this after almost 4 months. That's amazing. And I want to thank everyone for their helpful and encouraging comments. ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Angela Sweetwater Side character: She can be extremely jelous and relishes all of the attention she gets from her guy friends. Is also very territorial so when any girl makes ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    springrain2693 ~Hey, thank you, just thought I'd mention again that Chapter Two is in the works and I've take all of the comments from above and hopefully improved greatly.

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    Jay ~I just wanna say thanks for the comment. For a second, I thought no one was going to comment. I just wanted to answer really simply, when you asked ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    Jay ~I just wanna say thanks for the comment. For a second, I thought no one was going to comment. I just wanted to answer really simply, when you asked ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm gonna take a stab that the story has something to do with a Pendant. Anyway, sounds like a mid-evil fantasy story about a magical pendant and a long and ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    Chapter One Noel Flincher sat in the back of the classroom, eyes closed. She wasn’t asleep. She wasn’t daydreaming. She was screaming. And the voices in her head were screaming ...

    Jul 9, 2008


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King