User avatar

Lilith

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    :twisted: "Cause she knows she liiikkkeess him." ~ Amelia Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Warrior of the Wind #1

    I've only really got one thing to say in this post so I'll make it quick. You've definately distrorted the flow of time. You said that he woke up in ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Devils Walk (Chapter One, Part 1)

    The Devil’s Walk. I stared up at the sign overhead. No matter how many times I saw it, it never ceased to thrill me. The Words were embossed into the ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Character development

    I want to disagree just a smidge. I used to write out stuff like that and honestly, most of those characters turned out to be generic duds. Characters shouldn't be ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: When writing a novel...

    Well, I definately agree with number 4. For me, (with the few pieces I finish) I always become really critical and judgemental and in the end, they turn out better ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Michael and Aine - Prologue aka Iolayne

    It a beautiful piece and I would love to read more. Honestly, from what I saw, there weren't any grammatical problems. Now you best get the next chapter up quick. ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A know-it-all with kick butt fighting skills. Daphne Everett

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sweet Seduction (chapter 1)

    It was a good first chapter but you do need to capitalize Red Sox and fix the spelling on the word which at the top. I would also, definitely go ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome,... I just thought I should say HI. :D

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey ya'll

    Set one thing strait, I don't have an accent. You know, in case the title threw you off. Anyway's, you can call me lil if you want but Lilith is ...

    Apr 23, 2007


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro