User avatar

Lilith

  • Lyric Poetry Re: light

    I definately love the way its punctuated. It gives it a very edgy look. :o Oooooo pretty.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The only poem you will ever get out of me ever.

    I want to jump off a mirror into a pit of shadow Where dust is dawn and light is dark. The sky is clouded by disparate, A conscious decision by ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking Again

    Well, the fasion topic definately is something I agree on. In my town anyway, every body comes to school as if they were dressed to go to like some formal ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: anybody beyond 20 ??

    Yeah, throwthezak is 20. (I love his user name). And relax, I only attack blonds. Lets hope your not one of them. No seriously, welcome and don't be shy around ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey ya'll

    Okay, I'll try to clear up every question asked. 1. To the people who asked, I like to write fantasy and sci-fi. For the past few months, my focus has ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: and I'm an alcoholic

    Dude, your idea sounds awsome. And I love graphic novels. If I could draw, I would totally have tried my hand at one. Oh well. By the way, I love ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Devils Walk (Chapter One, Part 1)

    I wanted to just explain. A runner is sort of like a gopher. They do work for orginizations as hired hands sort of. ANd to clear up another thing on ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    I will never try that again. I did once and we nearly killed each other (metiphorically). We both had very different styles of writing so we really contidicted each other.

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Multiple POV

    I read a book once with multiple POV and it was actually really good. Of course, the names slipped my mind but what they did was, sense one girl was ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Devil's Walk (Chapter One, Part 2)

    I walked off down the hallway and down a small set of stairs. The first four had been carpeted in a plush beige but then never finished the job. Still, ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    so sweet. 10/10.

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Muses

    I've sort of got this like mental muse that I think might have been a pirate or a gypsy or something. Either way, its like a mix of Johny Depps ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Casey

    Hey there and welcome.

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm going to wear a uniform...

    I would put a knife though my neck before I wear a skirt to school. I'm not exactly the feminine type. In fact, I'm the jeans and drunken frong t-shirt ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!

    I knew about the 100 list. That's how I found this place.

    Apr 24, 2007


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh