User avatar

Lilith

  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    OOC: write me. The place where they are all gathered is like a castle in the sky. sort of like how Olympus was a sanctuary for the Greek Gods. Now ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    The Unlikely Gods This is a story about the new gods (and lovely goddess of course) who appear as only teens but are in reality, the embodiment of freedom, beauty, ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Ha, not everyone's getting exotic in there names. I keep it simple. =) Welcome Twinflower

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    “I get nervous around big crowds and lowd noises. Especially after I found out how different I was.” Abby Everett. Which do you prefer, drugs or alcohol???

    May 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Witch

    You definately need to cut down on the number of times you write woman, seriously. And it definately needs to be thesaurused. Find some knew words and widen your vocabulary. ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a really quirky I-am-so-unloved-and-angst-driven romance with a love of plot twists that make no sense. The Grace of Night

    May 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings~

    Welcome. =)

    May 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    Its true. I mean, every character I liked, weather it was one of my characters or one I read. I mean, Cedric Diggory, (did I spell that right :?:) died ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie to harass

    Hey welcome.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Cirque Du Freak

    Your right about the exlamation points. I don't like to have to shout when I read to my cousins. Then again, its not the best thing to do, read four ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Cirque Du Freak

    I offically read the longest series ever. The Cirque Du Freak books definately have there high points and their low points. I think that Darren shan could have definately turned ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Definately read it. Its got everything a good book needs, teen violence, chrashing planes, murder. Heck, we even have a secluded, depressed kid and I think Piggy was gay.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    Pat Buchanan isn't it obious. Well that or she's what clogged my bathroom toilet.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Devils Walk (Chapter One, Part 1)

    The his eye, his eyes was just a typo. I'll say this again to clarify. Part 2 is up.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Perfect Name

    Names are litteraly the hardest part about writing because I've heard them all. I have a character named daphne. The name is so fitting for her personality but with the ...

    Apr 28, 2007


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"