User avatar

Lilith

  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    "The name's Sarah and this is Taya," Sarah intruduced, budding in a smile. "Sorry if we scared you." The girl was very sheepish but edged her way out into the ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Sarah could see the whole world pass around her as she edged over to Taya who refused to answer her. The clounds pulled apart and drifted together. Thinking herself cunning, ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    The men didn't need orders to get things mended. They were only the best he could find and they were diligent workers. Rather, he opened the hatch to the storage ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Sarah walked out onto the balcony where Taya was perched. She had such an elegant way of holding herself even at ease. She knew how odd it was to adjust ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Modeling Plotlines After Songs

    I’ve mentioned it somewhere else too. I love Infinity on High and From Under the Corkscrew , both are Fall Out Boy’s cd’s. Every song has a really hidden message ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    OOC: and, um, Lilith, what does "quilded" mean? I meant guide you dunce :P Well, now the question is: do we have the dreams at the same time, a certain ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Baroness Ink OOC: I was thinking 'twould be nice if they were dreaming for months about the same place, like the castle in the sky or something...but 'tis just an ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Watch it! I'm a Pyro!" ~ Daphne :twisted: are you horny? (I had to. *blushes and giggles*)

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    Hayden grabbed up a spare rope and, thankful that he had worn gloves, wisked his way down from the crows nest to the deck. With more scruttiny then he dared ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    Hayden watched the two ships approaching each other. The cloak of shadows hid his ship from the rocky cliff several miles away. “Oliver. It’s been a long time.” He was ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Okay to answer the question given...again. Its fine if Paytah and Elis are related or coincidence. Also, they meet at Pegasus Tail by the guildence of their gifts. They are ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    I love to hang out at Fictionallypark.com. Its many Harry Potter but there's a section for fiction writers to.

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am not a narcisst

    Cool. I may need someone to fix our other computer. But that would be funny if you never did anything with your life that involved computers. My uncle does the ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

    You guys had to talk about ice cream, especially when we're oup. :cry: Anyway, I love Shawshank Redemption and I have to agree with the scrubs thing. If I didn't ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    (sense we didn‘t have a fourth ship, I edited my profile from cook assistant of the Black Revenge to captain of the High Winder) Name: Hayden Day Age: 26 Position: ...

    May 8, 2007


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author