User avatar

Lilith

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: F****d Up and Numb

    patience_isnt ~I just wanted to say that I fixed the question mark problems. I actually remembered that I didn't end the last line with a question mark while I was ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Uh, I wanted something to post, just to try it out

    First, when I started to read this, I was like, WTF, a story about a penny. But after I read it, I was like, WTF, a story about a penny ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger

    To this day, I can still sit down and watch 10 Things I Hate About You and swoon over him, wishing that some guy would dance around on the school ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for banning the living.

    Jul 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: F****d Up and Numb

    “Write it down,” Damian cooed. Hannah shook her head. “No, it’s not right.” “It’s the truth.” Rhea had joined in on the argument. “Just write down these words exactly: ‘They ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Blood and Chocolate

    I have to say, I loved the book. But the movie just upset me. I mean, for goodness sakes, the ending is the exact opposite of what happened and everything ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Agents

    I'm nowhere near sending in my work to an agent; but one thing that I've been told by many people is that you should send your finished work to more ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for...uh....uh.......i had a reason, something about lion king. aww, whatever, ur banned cause i just don't like lion kin.

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a quote in your siggy that reminds me of the lion king. As if the avatar wasn't bad enought.

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Series of Short Fanfics

    The whole idea is to find something creative to do as a side project while I work on Please Don't Rest Tonight (check it out, you know you should). And ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, another newbie!

    EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaa And welcome to YWS, if you continue a mile in that general direction, you'll hit munchkin land. But you won't want to go there of course. They have ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Two - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! God this was a work to get finished. I just couldn't make myself type. But here it is, the piece of writing that everyone has been waiting for. Well, ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 oooooh, happy super pinky panda time. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaa

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9.5/10. I heart penguins, even obscene purple ones.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hidden Amoung Nature

    Okay, I didn't know what to expect of this piece at first but I really enjoyed it and you have a great concept going. With a bit of time and ...

    Jul 17, 2008


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice